- Region One Education Service Center serves educators, students and parents across the Valley. They provide professional development, parent and teacher trainings, and run an Early Intervention program that provides in-home therapy and support for children (ages 0-3 years old).
- RGVDSA provides presentations at local elementary, middle and high schools about Down syndrome. To schedule a presentation for your grade or class, please email email@example.com.
Prenatal Diagnosis and New Parents
- Down Syndrome Pregnancyis another great resource to connect with other parents online. There is a free e-book available for download as well.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 956-314-0821 to speak with a local family of a child with Down syndrome.
- Parents First Call: If your newborn has just received a Down syndrome diagnosis, please call (956) 314-0872 (Spanish) or (956) 320-7858 (English). We have a welcome basket for you! The basket has information, local and national resources, and some special gifts for you and the baby.